Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lectures on Worship


Justin Taylor recently posted a compilation of lectures on worship over on his blog.

There is a bunch of good stuff there that I want to listen to - now I just need to find (I mean make) the time for it. I already downloaded and listened to one lecture from John Frame titled "Christian Worship Music: Is It Postmodern?" and learned a lot from it. I think this will prove to be an invaluable resource not only for the project I am doing for Cultural Engagement class, but also for my role as a worship leader.

By the way, I also just added Justin's blog "Between Two Worlds" to my blogroll and will be checking it regularly from now on. I don't know how the guy writes so much - sometimes a many as 10 posts a day! But it's all good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment