Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Revelation Song

I've been studying and meditating on Revelation 4 and 5 as part of an assignment for one of my classes. It is amazing to me that God has given us this picture of what throne-room worship looks like, and ultimately, what eternity will be like in heaven.

Every time I read this passage I find myself thinking about or listening to "Revelation Song" by Jennie Lee Riddle. I first heard this song at Harvest's live worship recording in Elgin last June '08. So I have listened a lot to Meredith Andrews sing it on Harvest's Lift Up the Name cd. Today I just watched the video of Kari Jobe singing it at Gateway Church in Dallas - they have the video on CCLI tv right now. It is an incredible song - the lyrics are straight out of Revelation 4:8-11.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment